Computing systems are evolving into a new species that can perceive, predict, reason, and decide. Such systems are transforming every industry built with human ingenuity—from enterprise to consumer; automotive to security; and from biotech to finance.
Prasanna is the CEO of Exnodes, where he pioneers Computational Parallel Inspection® to maximize yields of computing chips. Prasanna is an engineer, architect, and a leader—the kind that brings out the best in people and technology to create opportunities of a lifetime.
- Insights from the 'real world' (7/2020)
- What would I do if I'm in grad school today? (9/2020)
- A GCT Story (8/2019)
- Computational Wafer Image Processing (1/2019)
- Distributed Wafer Information Processing (9/2018)
- Multiple Camera Computational Wafer Inspection (7/2018)
- 3D Single Molecule Nanoscopy (1/2018)
- Computational Wafer Inspection Filter (7/2017)